Friday, November 4, 2011

Unleashing the Pretzel!!

This blog is, as the title suggests, the Pretzel. The problem with blogs is like that of Pretzels...you have to eat more than 1. So open a bag of pretzels and chill out in this blog. That's pretty much what I'm gonna do.

Warnings:

I curse. A LOT. Enjoy^_^

Language is not so vulgar as me openly saying shit about sexual activities. But it can get pretty bad at times. Read the opening paragraph once more if you find any offense to this.

Violent posting is not permitted, and will usually result in me not only deleting the orignial post, but also making a mockery of it and you. And maybe yo mamma! (For the slow douchebags, "Violent Posting" includes talking about murder, racial slurs, and if I won't talk about it here, you shouldn't either).

I'm going to talk about a variety of topics. My mind wanders a--Ooh! A nickel :p

Blog =/= iDiary. Blog = WhateverthefuckIdecidetotalkabout. As a result, I might make several posts a day. Refer to the rule of pretzels.

Cheers, beers, spears, and queers!

No comments:

Post a Comment