Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Words

Words.

I use them. You use them. Right now, your reading them. But, I've noticed each word has it own flavor, style, taste in my mouth. Some words like kitchen and stove feel rough. They often are only a few syllables, and aren't used in every sentence. Other words, like syllables, are actually classy, and taste a tad sweet. Not by a whole lot, just somewhat. One word off the top of my head: Oriental. It has zing, spice, and rolls off of the tongue with excellent aftertaste (unless your in the wrong bar :p).

But...that word isn't what I'm going to talk about today. In fact...I'm going to talk about a type of slipper the Warehouse I work in carries...Snoozies.

Cute, adorable, and funny little duddies XD


That word...it makes me laugh. I think its because I envision the potential commercial for them would be along the lines of Snuggies. Which I have one, and I like it. That's another word that makes me chuckle...but not nearly as much as Snoozies. LoL. Today I had to rstrain myself from laughing as I looked at the Pink/White Zebra striped ones I was pulling. Seriously? What the fuck's wrong with me? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment